No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever...

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Camera..Beginnings! Engagements!!

It was a good chunk of time ago, we got the feelin that I needed to pursue Photography. It wasn't something completely out of the blue. I have always been interested. I have almost always had a camera in my hands, just never got a really nice one or took the time to study photography.

So my sweet husband decided that I needed my own camera and to follow this prompting. And bless his heart for doing so! You know when you are interested in something but maybe a little worried that either you won't do it as much or afraid that you won't be any good...

But nevertheless, he held me strong! And within a week of getting the camera that we had our eyes on, I had my first session!!!!  Now eventually I want to get into Family Photos, Maternity & New Borns, and (maybe) Wedding Photos! As you can see I like to take on alot! Bless my husband for trying to keep up with me and for being so wonderful! XOXO!


Kara & Serge are family friends on my husband's side, but were more than willing to let me take their engagements!!!

Kara & Serge met at BYU. She was actually dating his best friend when they met. Needless to say when he found out they were getting married, he was a little miffed!

The first half were up Hobble Creek Canyon & the second half were taken later at Utah Lake.