No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever...

Friday, January 15, 2016

Start of our Temple Tour, Oquirrh Mountain Temple

  Since coming home and getting back into the swing of things, Taylor and I have refocused on the Temple especially with the new Provo Tabernacle Temple opening with in the next few months!
We started with the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan.


  
  As you can see, absolutely gorgeous! And I have to say, the celestial room was beautiful. It wasn't as big as the Las Vegas Temple, but I love the vaulted ceilings <3 I always think of my mom whenever I am in a celestial room!



*Another update*
Mom is back at work part time, 3 days a week. Since she's been off medication, she has been back to normal which is a huge comfort! It was hard to see her as someone else especially during Christmas.