The Provo City Center Temple
This temple was absolutely amazing! I had never had the opportunity to go to a temple open house until this one! And I think the fact that my non-member little bro wanted to go too made it all the more wonderful! It was such a great missionary opportunity and I have to say, definitely worth it! He said we talk about it all the time, it was his chance to see what goes on/what it looks like on the inside. Going on the master staircase, he said that it felt like the Titanic and started looking for Leo-only my brother.
This photo was taken when my mother was in town to surprise my bro for his birthday. I love that even though we are getting older, we still make little surprises happen!
The Provo Temple
Until the City Center Temple opened, this was the temple we were "zoned" for. This photo is actually my first time doing family names. My family is very international...my mother's parents are from Romania and Puerto Rico, so I didn't have the most motivation to get started. Purely out of fear of being at a stand still from the beginning. Wow was I proved wrong!
Anyways! This photo was a dream coming true as my husband and I went to the Temple to do the work of my great grandparents. They were married for 67 years before passing away and such an example of love and making a marriage work <3
The Rexburg Temple


