I am an ENTJ and Taylor is an ISFP...yes we have our work cut out for us! "They" say that the best compatibility is when you share 1-2 letters with your partner...we are the definition of opposite!
ENTJ- Natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.
*Famous people include: FDR, Bill Gates, and characters include: Palpatine from Star Wars and Lex Luther from Superman....did I realize I was similar to the villains?? Deep down maybe as a child ;)
INSP- are definitely Introverts (I), surprising their friends further when they step out of the spotlight to be by themselves to recharge. Just because they are alone though, doesn't mean people with the ISFP personality type sit idle – they take this time for introspection, assessing their principles. Rather than dwelling on the past or the future, ISFPs think about who they are. They return from their cloister, transformed.
*Famous people include: John Travolta, Jackie O, and characters: Rachel from FRIENDS
******************
I found this on Pinterest and absolutely love it!
