After taking about a year and a half off, I have decided to go back to school. We got married and that took some adjusting ;)
But all throughout my life, everyone tells me to go to school, but they aren't the ones that have to pay for my out of state tuition! Not fair! I knew that it had to be choice.
I have finally gotten there and when I went to enroll for school, everything worked out. I knew that it was what I was meant to do! My advisor helped me with the classes that I actually needed,
So along with working 40 hours a week, I am taking Accounting 2010, Hospitality Law, Organizational Behavior, & Economics 1010.
Taylor on the other hand, is taking the hardest Anatomy class in the state and English in preparation for applying for his program this January, and working part time.
Needless to say we are already toast and we're only into the third week of classes!

