But given that he wants to be a PA in the future, he's been really needing a job at a hospital to build up hours for graduate school. He applied to work at the hospital in American Fork about almost two weeks ago. After hand delivering a thank you letter, I'm so proud to say that he got the job!!!!!!
He will still be working with food, but even the guy that hired him said that his daughter started working there and she is now a CNA! Oh and after 6 months, he can moved to Provo! And did I mention that it's fulltime??!!
I was out shopping with Camille Lowe (Victoria's Secret sale on bras $14.99!!) when I got a very excited phone call! Needless to say it called for Snow Cones!!!
We have been having so much go wrong lately, but I guess the down times make moments like these worth so much more! I couldn't be prouder of this amazing guy!
<3
